Once again I apologize for the lack of posts. I was trying to post a video of Olivia on the monkey bars, with no success for some reason, but it was consuming all my computer time. I have since given up, and that should mean more regular posts. yeah!
I took the kids to this place called "The Skirball Cultural Center". No idea where the bizzar name comes from? It was a really cool place, kind of like a cross between Science World and the art gallery. The kids has a great time!
I took the kids to this place called "The Skirball Cultural Center". No idea where the bizzar name comes from? It was a really cool place, kind of like a cross between Science World and the art gallery. The kids has a great time!
The mist that sprays out creats a rainbow that is always there. You can kind of see it in the arch. The kids could run through it.
They had a section with a super hero ehxibit. Olivia dresses as Wonderwoman. (whome she if now fixated with)
Ryder, of course, did not want to partake in the dress up. He needed a nap! This costume was my personal fav on olivia. hee hee
There was an amazing 'Noah's Arc' exhibit. Not a biblical version, but just about the animals. I was done so beautifully, the pictures dont really do it justice. All the animals were made of everyday materials like old gears and rope, and other industrial materials, then put together with real looking heads. So neat. In this pic is part of the side of the arc.
Ryder sitting on a massive turtle. Behind him is a rope bridge to an overhead climbing area. They kids played here for ages. You could look around and collect these little eggs and then climb up and send them down these shoots into different baskets and containers.
This is a beatuiful elephant and zebra. Here you can kind of see what I mean when I was saying that they are put together with animal parts and bits of industrial materials.
This is a little ramp where the kids could collect pairs of animals, 2 x 2, and send them up the ramp and into the arc by turning the wheel that Olivia has.
No comments:
Post a Comment