skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's Me aga(i)n
Friday, May 29, 2009
"When I'm Black"
Ryder: "ohhh, Mommy.....whats he doing?" (pointing to the devilish creature on the left)
Mommy: "He throwing a fireball"
Ryder: "Cool! Awesome!! I want to do that when I'm black!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
2005
(1)
2006 fall
(2)
2006/07 Winter
(4)
2008 summer
(2)
2008/09 winter
(4)
2009 California
(58)
twig + ivy
(1)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(60)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(14)
"When I'm Black"
Like Father, Like Daughter
The Bubble Man
Drummin'
The Planting of the 'Stick'
The Pony Ride
"Venice"
The LA Zoo
Package from Nana
Love and Yoga
Out and About
Evening Spill
Bearings
California Dreamin'
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
2007
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment