Finally, the long awaited Disneyland post! It was fantastic!! I dont think I wll ever grow too old for this place! Hee hee, we had so much fun! Especially Olivia. She literally ran from ride to ride, and did not run out of steam at all! Dave's pretty much arrived exhausted. Ryder had to take a nap in order to make it through the day. I was tired by the end, but buzzing, and Olivia did not stop! She was so enchanted, and excited and hyper. I didn't know she had it in her! To follow is an onslaught of random pictures. Non of them quite capture the glory of the day, or the entheusiasm on the kids faces, but thats ok. You can imagine :)
I remember this spot so vividly from my own trip to Disneyland. Almost brought tears to my eyes. I'm turning into such a sap!
Olivia was thrilled to see Sleeping Beauty's Castle, but a bit disapointed that we couldn't go inside.
Ryder was afraid (like he was for most of the rides) so sat on a bench with Daddy, rather that a horse.
He did however like the Flying Dumbo's. If its not an airplane or helicopter, anything that flies will do.
This is the first picture i've see where I said " oh my god, he looks just like Dave!" He put his hat like that himself.
The Matterhorn!
Cant believe Ryder was big enough to go on!
This is my favorite picture! Look at Ryder's face!! LOL!! Makes me laugh every time!!!
They we're both petrified of the yeti that apparently tried to eat them as they zoomed past. Olivia was balling when we got off! ha ha! We're awesome parents!!
They had this awesome street party in the middle of the day. A big parade, with dancing and singing, and mickey mouse shaped confetti. Dave was gawking at all the girls, but it was because he was pretty sure that most of them were actually guys. In this pic, they invited the crowd to dance for a bit. Olivia and I would never turn down that opportunity :)
Olivia donning a blond princess lock. Could not convince her that the brown one looked better because it matched her hair color. Luckly, before purchasing this quality item, she was distracted with a different doll, and got that instead.
In the middle, you can see Olivia checking out a mail box. There was a picture if this in a guide book that she was looking at.
Olivia bought a princess. Ryder bought a 'blaster'. Ryder then proceeded to blast Olivia's princess. (This did not go over well at 10:00pm at night!) After being told not to blast Olivia or her doll, he satisfied himself with blasting anyone and everything else.
The small living quarters and thin walls we live with were not considered before the purchase of 'the blaster'. It makes a wonderful, repetative, high pitched sound, with no volume control. If anyone would like to borrow this toy on our return and keep it at their house, say ..... forever...., feel free to let me know!!
2 comments:
Meagan!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing your special time with everyone. I hope I get to go to Disneyland with you one day. love Mom
so much fun! thanks for sharing! great diary!
Post a Comment