Friday, August 28, 2009

Big Girl Biking

Olivia rode her bike today for the first time without training wheels!! Can you believe it!! I took her down to the beach with the intention of run around with her, holding her bike up, while she got comfortable on her bike with out training wheels. As soon as she started, I could tell that she already had her balance from riding the strider bike, and after about 5 min, I let go and pretended I was holding her bike up. She cruised along no problem. Stopping and starting were a bit wobbly at first, but after about 20 minutes, she let me run ahead of her and film a quick clip while she rode! I'm so proud of her!! She's so proud too, and really excited!! Daddy is smitten! Ryder cruised along happily behind her.

Click here to see Olivia riding her bike

1 comment:

jennifer said...

COOL! those strider bikes Make it happen.I've seen kids riding two-wheelers at 3 after they had the strider! Ocean's getting one for sure!